**New clinic is now open at Easy-T Centre, Robina, Gold Coast**
1. Dakowicz A, Kuryliszyn-Moskai A, Bialowiezec M, Gbur A. Assessment of the Effectiveness of MLS Laser Therapy in the Treatment of Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis. Pol. J. Appli. Sci. 2015;1:124-129. Viewed from: http://126.96.36.199/index.php/pjas/article/view/32/26
2. Tatishvili D, Pruidze R, Khunjgurua N. The Effects of High Intensity and Multiwave Locked System Laser Therapies on Pain and Function in Patients with Osteoarthritis. Critical Care & Catastrophe Medicine. 2019;1:63-64. Viewed from: http://cccmj.ge/pdfs/fulls/f_1573311786.pdf
3. Kuryliszyn-Moskal A, Kita J, Dakowicz A, et al. The influence of Multiwave Locked System (MLS) laser therapy on clinical features, microcirculatory abnormalities and selected modulators of angiogenesis in patients with Raynaud’s phenomenon. Clin Rheumatol. 2015;34:489-496. Viewed from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10067-014-2637-8
4. Pattapong N, Wongwanna K, Iamlaoor P, Jaion P. Effectiveness of Multiwave Locked System Laser Therapy in treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patients. Naresuan University Journal: Science and Technology. 2016;24(1): 24-35. Viewed from: http://www.journal.nu.ac.th/NUJST/article/view/1244
5. Zielinska P, Soroko M, Zwyrzykowska A, Kielbowicz Z. The use of laser biostimulation in human and animal physiotherapy – a review. ACTA VET. BRNO. 2017;86:91-96. Viewed from: https://actavet.vfu.cz/media/pdf/actavet_2017086010091.pdf
6. Micheli L, Cialdai F, Pacini A, et al. Effect of NIR laser therapy by MLS-MiS source against neuropathic pain in rats: in vivo and ex vivo analysis. Nature. 2019;9:1-10. Viewed from:
Effect of NIR laser therapy by MLS-MiS source against neuropathic pain in rats: in vivo and ex vivo analysis | Scientific Reports (nature.com)
7. ABSTRACT ONLY: Lacopetti I, Perazzi A, Maniero V, et al. Effect of MLS Laser Therapy with Different Dose Regimes for the Treatment of Experimentally Induced Tendinopathy in Sheep: Pilot Study. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 2015 Mar 9;33(3). Viewed from: https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/pho.2014.3775
8. Doan N, Huynh T, Tian S, et al. Multidisciplinary approach to maximise angiogenesis and wound healing using piezoelectric surgery, concentrated growth factors and photobiomodulation for dental implant placement surgery involving lateral wall sinus lift: two case reports. Vascular Cell. 2020;12(1):2. Viewed from: https://ntnlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/J436DentalImplant.pdf
9. PREVIEW ONLY: Abidi A, Blanton A, Walinski C. Management of TMD Symptoms with Photobiomodulation Therapy. New York State Dental Journal. 2020 Nov:86(6):23-27. Viewed from: https://search.proquest.com/openview/4a12e0c89291832516787169ab2bfed4/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=41679
10. Monici M, Cialdai F, Romano G. Effect of IR Laser on Myoblasts: Prospects of Application for Counteracting Microgravity-induced Muscle Atrophy. Microgravity Science and Technology. 2012;25(1):35-42. Viewed from: https://3.OL-Clinical-Studies-Effect-of-IR-Laser-on-Myoblasts-Prospects-of-Application-for-Counteracting.pdf (ortholazer.com)
11. Silveira P, Silva L, Fraga D, et al. Evaluation of mitochondrial respiratory chain activity in muscle healing by low-level laser therapy. J. Photobiol. B: BIOL. 2009;95:89-92. Viewed from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1011134409000049
12. Hamblin M. Shining light on the head: Photobiomodulation for brain disorders. BBA Clinical. Dec 2016;6:113-124. Viewed from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214647416300381
13. Hermann M, Flammer A, Luscher T. Nitric Oxide in Hypertension. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2006;8(12):17-29. Viewed from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1524-6175.2006.06032.x
14. Poyton R, Ball K. Therapeutic Photobiomodulation: Nitric Oxide and a Novel Function of Mitochondrial Cytochrome C Oxidase. Discovery Medicine. 2011 Feb;11(57):154-159. Viewed from: https://www.discoverymedicine.com/Robert-O-Poyton/2011/02/20/therapeutic-photobiomodulation-nitric-oxide-and-a-novel-function-of-mitochondrial-cytochrome-c-oxidase/
15. Yamany A, Sayed H. Effect of low level laser therapy on neurovascular function of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Journal of Advanced Research. 2012;3(1):21-28. Viewed from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090123211000361
16. Knight K, Draper D. Principles of heat thermotherapy. Therapeutic modalities: The art and science. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008. p. 188-199.
17. Gross A, Dziengo S, Boers O, et al. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) for Neck Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Regression. Open Orthop. J. 2013;7:396-419. Viewed from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3802126/
18. Rossi F, Pini R, Monici M. Direct and indirect photomechanical effects in cells and tissues. Perspectives of application in biotechnology and medicine. In: Cell Mechanochemistry. India: Monuci M. and van Loon J. eds (research); 2010. p. 285-301.
19. Alayat M, Ali M. Efficacy of class IV diode laser on pain and dysfunction in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized placebo-control trial. Bulletin of Faculty of Physical Therapy. 2021. (22): 40-45. Viewed from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.4103/1110-6611.209880
20. Venosa M, Romanini E, Padua R, Cerciello S. Comparison of high-intensity laser therapy and combination of ultrasound treatment and transcutaneous nerve stimulation in patients with cervical spondylosis: a randomized controlled trial. Lasers in Medical Science. 2018;34(5):947-953. Viewed from: Comparison of high-intensity laser therapy and combination of ultrasound treatment and transcutaneous nerve stimulation in patients with cervical spondylosis: a randomized controlled trial | SpringerLink
21. Leal-Junior E, Vanin A, Miranda E, de Carvalho P, Dal Corso S, Bjordal J. Effect of phototherapy (low-level laser therapy and light-emitting diode therapy) on exercise performance and markers of exercise recovery: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Lasers in Medical Science. 2013;30(2):925-939. Viewed from: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10103-013-1465-4.pdf
22. Australian institute of Health and Welfare. Insufficient physical activity. 2021. Viewed from: https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/risk-factors/insufficient-physical-activity/contents/physical-inactivity
Hello and thank you for choosing to visit our website. You have made the first step in your Chronic Pain and Rehabilitation management journey.
Please continue to our 'home' page or click on the link to contact us.